Sunday, August 10, 2008

THETA HEALING...TORONTO, NEW YORK, FLORIDA

What is ThetaHealing....

It is a technique that teaches how to put to use our natural intuition, relying upon unconditional love of Creator Of All That Is to do the actual “work”. By changing your brain wave cycle to include the “Theta” state, you can actually watch the Creator Of All That Is create instantaneous physical and emotional healing. This technique has transformed my life and the life of my family and friends-I highly recommend it. It is an amazing addition to your self-care/self-healing practice as it works with core belief work and the magic of working with Creator, Source, Universe, God or whatever you call the bigger essence that surrounds us. I am now a certified Theta Practitioner and am able to offer private one on one sessions. If you have a group of friends or family members who want to do theta sessions, be a host and your session is free (with a minimum of 4 people + yourself). Theta sessions are $100/hr and $50/30 minutes. For more on Theta Healing check out: http://www.thetahealing.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so delighted to see this particular kind of content articles . I appreciate lots and hope to determine another terrific posts in your blog THETAHEALING.

Unknown said...

I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visual learner.WHAT IS THETA HEALING

Unknown said...

Really great work to read your article here. ,I would like to join your blog anyway.to read your article here.
ENERGY HEALING